Monday, March 19, 2012

That Horrifying Moment

I'm sitting on a big chair in a little room with my mom, the surgeon, and his assistant. I really hope the whole the wisdom teeth thing is just some huge mistake. I just got done with my xray. I hate the big machine that spins around my head. Why did they need another xray if I just gave them a picture of my last one? Grrr. Oh my. This is horrible. Now I'm struck with fear and dread. From the surgeon, I hear the words "She's gonna have to have surgery soon. She's gonna sleep and we're gonna take her top and bottom ones out." Why me? Why do my teeth have to be so naughty and terrible? He just said that I'm gonna need another xray too. Kill me.

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!