Thursday, March 29, 2012

Preparing For Saturday

Saturday is the Great Debate! It's FINALLY gonna be held at my school this year. I'm really excited but I'm super duper nervous D: Megan and I are really hoping to get first this time. Right now I'm fixing up the speech and coming up with some attacks on the opposing side. The topic is: The United States has a moral obligation to help other nations that are in crisis. I was picked to be on the pro side, so I'm agreeing with the resolution. Yesterday I got a really nice dress to wear to the debate because this will be my last one. I'm praying that Megan and I get first! If we do and someone records the final round, I'll be sure to post it!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!