Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Hunger Games

Happy Hunger Games! I'm going to the premiere tonight, and I am soooooo siked! Megan invited me to go. MEGAN, I LOVE YOU! We're actually going to the 12:01 show, but it's only one minute, still considered the premiere. I actually am one of the only people in school that hasn't read the book, so I think I'm going to sometime after I watch the movie. Everyone tells me that it's the best book they've ever read! In that case, I REALLY cannot wait to see the movie :]

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!