Sunday, January 15, 2012

Results

There were a TON of people auditioning for All District Band yesterday. I got there early, too! I dressed up all jazzy and musicy for the occasion, as you can see in the above picture ^.^ I'm happy and proud to be musical! I met some really nice baritones while I was in line to audition. I got quite aggravated in the warm up room however, because when I would play a scale or do a few techniques to help me, other baritones would watch and copy me. Anyway, the audition was great! I did amazing on my scales, messed up a few times on my prepared, and sightreading was...... well...... that's another story. I got the results last night, and you won't beleive what I got. I got exactly the same thing as last year, 1st chair concert band! I personally think I did better than last year because there were more baritones, but that's just me. Anyway, I'M SO HAPPY!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!