Friday, January 6, 2012

Fun Friends, Great Day

Ello, and happy Friday to you! Today was amazing! I love my friends sooo much, they're the greatest things ever. The only actual work I did at school today is when I had to finish up my science test, and that wasn't so bad at all. History was sooo fun, I got to hang out with a few of my besties when we were doing nothing (which was most of the class). They are tooooo funny. I luff you Leah and Gillian! I had alot of fun a lunch with Megan, and some more fun with Olivia and a few others in core. In French I tried to tell Josh a story about something that happened while I was speaking French. People are toooo awesome. Now I'm outside, and what a beautiful day it is out here! Great Friday, man I tell ya :)

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!