Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Project, School, Studying, Bleh.

I hate projects soooo bad!! I would just like to thank Gillian and Leah for giving me the hardest slide of the project -.- Goodness gracious. Well I have this stupid project in world history, where I have to tell about a Greek god or goddess or hero. Gllian, Leah, and I picked Apollo. I've been having trouble finding some achievements of him, but now I've got a few. Now I'm taking a break to get a snack and post on here. After I'm through with this, I have to study for a really big science test that I'm gonna have to take tomorrow. Wish me luck! Everyone I've talked to has said it was easy, so I shouldn't have too much to worry about. Then again, the people I've talked to are also good at studying... gaaah. I hate studying, and I'm not very good at it either. Reading in the science textbook is also really boring, but unfortunately there's a few things in there that I need tp brush up on. Blah, I wish I could sleep instead. I am freaking TIRED!!! I stayed up until... well.... Dark:30 last night finishing up a Christmas present I gave someone today. My head really hurts too :/ Oh and I forgot to mention that earlier I had to give my broken Euphonium a bath. -_____________- I hope I can get all of my stuff done quickly, and without a probem.

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!