Friday, January 13, 2012

Perfect Week

This week might have been mabe just a little tiny bit less than perfect, but it was still freaking awesome. Everybody was really cool this week, everything always worked out in some way, and I was just in a golden mood all week. My friends are really great, they're all so special! There wasn't ever too much homework, so I had plenty of time to just chill. I also got alot of time to practice for All District tryouts tomorrow. Hopefully my tryout will make my week completely perfect and nothing less! Good luck to all of my friends at Spotsy trying out! Wouldn't it be great if we took the majority of the chairs in the bands? AMAZINGNESS! I would die, if that happened, lol. At the moment my scales are perfect, chromatic is good but caan be sloppy in a few places, and I need to fix up a few slurs on my prepared. By the way, if you leave auditions tomorrow thinking you totally suck, you don't! First of all, you had the guts to tryout, so that is super great. Second, there's still hope! When I tried out for All County, I came home more upset than ever! But wait a second- What chair did I make? 1st. You guys can do it, I know it. If you don't make it, that's okay too! I know for a fact that you are all amazing players. You probably just had a bad audition! It's fine. Sooooo, like, what up with you? :]

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!