Thursday, July 5, 2012

North Carolina Aquarium

This week my family and I went to the North Carolina Aquarium on Roanoke Island. It was pretty good sized and had many different species of fish. My favorite part of the aquarium was the touch tank. There were different types of stingrays, horseshoe crabs, and small sharks inside for the public to pet. There was one stingray in particular that kept coming up to me and rubbing his slimy body against my hand. Most of the little sharks stayed away from the people and near some rocks, but there were a couple that swam around the edge of the tank so people could pet them. My second favorite part of the aquarium was the shark tank. This tank had large, dangerous sharks with razor sharp teeth and powerful jaws. Some were cute, but others were frightening and inimidating. I tried to take a picture of one shark and he started coming a me with his mouth open! No matter how evil the sharks were however, the trip to the aquarium was pretty awesome and I reccomend you go there!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!