Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Beachy Paradise

As I said in the post before this one, I'm at OBX. At least once a day since Saturday I've gone to the beach. Recenty I've realized that this might be my most favorite place I've ever been to. When you sit on the soft sand of the relaxing beach, you'll see graceful dolphins surfing on the waves created by speed boats plowing through the water. When you look up into the air, you'll see not a cloud in the sky. Pelicans and sea birds fly over your head in lines and formations as if they're all syncronized. Vacationers fly colorful kites over the sand and the sea. Families spread out across the wide, open beach, so it's as if you're the only one there. Small crabs and other ocean creatures accompany you during your visit. At night, the shining moon rises over the ocean, its light being reflected off the dark blue waters. Stars sparkle and shine throughout every inch ofthe sky. Every now and then, a nice breeze sweeps across your face. The sand is soft and cool like powder spread across the beach. I adore the beaches of North Carolina with all my heart :)

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!