Thursday, July 5, 2012

Catching Up's been a month since I've posted......that just shows how busy I've been since school let out! I guesswe've got some catching up to do. Let's go back to when school first let out. Last day was great, but extremely sad. Before the last bell rang in my middle school life we all cried and hugged each other. Alot of us are going to be seperated next year because we're going to different schools. The day ended up being fatastic anyways because later on that day my friends ad I went to KD. The following week my grandma from Texas came. She stayed with us until that Thursday. It was really fun having her over, and there were alot of funny moments we all had! After she left on Thursday, I had marching band practice. I love those people there so much!!! I'm looking forward to a great year with them all. That Friday, my family and I headed up to West Virginia. The weather was beautiful. The hummingbirds were flying around that patio and there were plants full of vegetables and flowers everywhere. One day in West Virginia, my grandpa took my brother, dad, and I down to the jail. Don't think wrongly of that, it was just to show us around, I promise! Anyways, he showed us how things work around the jail and he locked me in a cell. Alone. It was terrible fr the short 5 minutes I was in there! I don't understand how smeone could do that for years. I also got strapped in a restraint to another inmate. That was unbelievably awkward. The whole thing ended up being pretty fun and interesting though! After we got back from West Virginia,e all just took a little time to chill. On Tuesday I went downtown with Craig and went to band practice. It was a great day! Lots of fun, heat wasn't too bad, got to see my band peeples. Thursday was the worst. That was the day I had to get my wisdom teeth taken out. It was pretty horrible. The surgery itself was easy with all the laughing gas and meds I was on, but after that, I think I had just about the worst week of my life. I was constantly falling asleep, I was always on medicine. I couldn'teat ANYTHING, or even open my mouth. My face was swollen as big as a basket ball. In the middle of the night, I would wake up with an incredible firey pain in my mouth. It just.....sucked. After recovering for about a week, Saturday, we left for where I am now! At the moment I'm at the Outer Banks of North Carolina (OBX)!!!! We've been chillaxin at the beach, hanging out at the dunes, shopping, mini golfing, we even went on a dolphin tour a couple days ago! I'll talk about what I've been doing this week in another post, but hopefully this helped us catch up a little bit :)

No comments:

I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!