Monday, April 23, 2012

This is...Jeopardy!

Now don't you dare call me a geek! It was alot more fun than I actually expected. On Saturday my family and I went up to DC to see a few tapings of Jeopardy. They picked politicians to participate in these rounds. The practice rounds were really funny. They missed some of the easiest questions ever!!! On one of the categories, each of the answers to the questions had to be seven letters wrong. They showed a paralellagram on the screen and asked for another name for it, and none of the contestants new it was a rhombus. There were alot of other funny moments, but they're too hard to explain through text. I thought seeing Jeopardy would be the most boring thing EVER, but it turned out to be pretty spectacular. You're probably gonna see the episode on TV and be like, "What's so special about this?" but it's a whole other story in person. Alex (the Jeopardy dude) actually answered alot of questions people in the audience asked him during commercial breaks. I did think it was incredibly stupid though that some girl asked him if he likes One Direction. HATE THAT BAND. Anyways, I had a great time up in DC on Saturday!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!