Sunday, April 29, 2012

Speeding and Falling and Spinning and Flipping

I went to KD for the first time this year last night. My mom and I only had an hour to hang out there if we wanted to go to Coldstone after, but luckily there were no lines for anything! The first thing I headed for was the brand new ride called the Windseeker, towering 301 feet into the sky. On the top I was going to look for the Richmond International Raceway, where my brother and dad were, but I was enjoying myself so much that I kinda forgot. The wind on my face felt soooo great, but it was freezing. If you ever get hot at KD during the summer, head to the Windseeker. It'll cool you off alot. On the way up they played sparkly cutesy unicorn music. I found it kind of funny. After that great ride, my mom and I ran to the Volcano. We ran right on and sat in the third seat from the front. The ride is definitely one of my favorites, but I wish it was longer. It only lasts about a minute, if not less. Because it was my first roller coaster ride this year, I was scared all over again. We started slowly, and the second it hit a certain spot it took off and shot us up and straight out of the volcano. At the same time, they blew warm fire up out of it to make it look like an explosion. It was amazing as always! I like how smooth and free the ride is. The flipping and turning is exciting. After that, I got my mom to ride the Flight of Fear with me. It was her first time on that, so she had absolutely no clue what to expect. The look on her face was unbelievable when the coaster we were watching took off. She was worried it was too fast and would make her throw up. When we sat in the cars, we started talking. They didn't have a countdown to takeoff this time, so in the middle of my mom's sentence we took off like a rocket, lightning fast. It was nothing more than the Dominator in the dark after the takeoff though. After a TON of convincing, I got my mom on the Intimidator 305 afterwards. You wouldn't believe how much persuading it took to get her on that one. I HAD to get on it while we were there and there were no lines because I missed the thing soooooo bad! On the way up the 305 foot tall hill, I felt the most excitement EVER. The drop was incredible. It feels like you're flying! The turns remind me of a nascar, racing to the big finish. The Intimidator will ALWAYS be my favorite, and I think I've made that obvious to just about everybody on the planet. My night of speeding and falling and spinning and flipping was fantastical!!!

2 comments:

MOMMY ROOSTER said...

Heyyy chicklet # 1!! Sooo ya the reason it feels like nascar is cuz THE INTIMIDATOR IS NAMED AFTER A NICKNAME OF A NASCAR DRIVER!!!!! (hes dead sadly) but ya just wanted to point that out!!! :) btw had soooooo much fun tonight!!!!! ESPECIALLY on the ghoster coaster! me: "MOMMY!!!" u: "AHHHHHHHH Y?!?!?" little girls: "SHUT UP ITS JUST A DANG RIDE!!!" XD So ya this is a super long comment....hope u see it! ill text u about it so ya just lettin u k that i actually DO read ur blog so keep posting!!!! XD

Cassie said...

I did know that. lol. and OMG I'M SO HAPPY YOU FOLLOWED US IT WAS SOOOOOO AMZINGLY AWESOME ONE OF THE BEST DAYS EVER SERIOUSLY! Tank youz for reading :)

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!