Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One Topic

I think I may be the only one (Besides Adam Young of course) that has a blog that talks about random things and not just one specific topic. Most blogs I've read have one main topic and have a purpose. Also, many of the blogs I have read are serious an professional. I think my blog is unique because it doesn't have one main idea or purpose. The purpose can be whatever you want it to be! It could go from just being entertained, or maybe learning about some things I write about such a roller coasters or West Virginia. I hope you like the way I organize and write my blog! Well, I guess it's not really organized in any certain way like I said before, but that's the cool thing about my blog, you don't know what to expect! It's just a whatever kind of thing, you know? It gets my thoughts out and hopefully entertains or at least somewhat teaches you a few things. I luuuuv mah blog.

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!