Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Home

The snow last night was an epic failure... so much for a blizzard. All it really did was sprinkle the grass a little bit. We started our drive home at about 12:00, and we got here just a little bit ago. The drive really wasn't all that bad, although I was pretty upset we had to leave my grandparent's house. I got to say bye to everybody except the little dog,  Buster, because I couldn't find him. Oh well, I'll see him again soon enough. We're gonna try to go back sometime on a three day weekend. That's not very long, but it's better than nothing! Anyway, now I'm at home unpacking Christmas presents. We got alot this year! I have a whole lot of Domos now, and a bunch of laptop stuff. I'm so glad my Memaw got me a mouse to go with this, because I really hate the touch mouse. I also have alot of candy I need to find a place for. I think I might put that in my stomach later ;D. I have way too many things to unpack.... I'm ready to go back to West Virginia!!!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!