Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dangerous Chocolate

I don't know why I always want those giant hershey kisses for Christmas every year. It's just one of those things I MUST HAVE for my Christmas to be complete, you know? Anyway, I payed for it this year. I tried biting off of the stupid thing a couple days ago and now my braces are KILLING me. I thought it would be a little smarter if I took a knife and cut it into little pieces today. Apperenty not! I took a knife out, tried to cut the chocolate, and nearly sliced my finger off. I never knew chocoate could be dangerous. Owwwwww :,(

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!