Friday, July 22, 2011

Swimming in the Rappahannock

The Rappahannock River is sooooo amazing! I went swimming there today in a beachy area. I love the little mini fish that nip you. For the first time I used the snorkle and goggles..... I LOVE THAT THING!!!!! I can BREATHE UNDERWATER!!! It's just REALLY annoying when some jerk will splash u while you're underwater and then water will go down the snorkle tube thing.... GRRR! Anyway, there were TONS oif fish swimming around! It was just very hot outside.... I felt like I was swimming in pee the water was so hot. Ick! Overall, it was a really fun time though :)

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!