Thursday, July 14, 2011

♥Summer♥


Been awhile since I posted last eh? Well I did end up going to that Owl City Concert June 18. That guy is amazing!!! The teenagers that got dropped off were EXTREMELY annoying though. Go play with your beach ball somewhere else, k? I'm here to watch the music. Mat Kearny and Unwed Sailor opened for Owl City. Unwed Sailor was an instrumental band. They were pretty good, although the whole entire time they were playing I was thinking about Adam coming out. I bought a few songs off of iTunes from Mat Kearny. A few days after the concert, I went to OBX for the first time. We rented a house in Nagshead, NC and spent our time at the sand dunes and beaches. The beaches were BEAUTIFUL!!! I loved the little crabbies lurking around ♥! At the sand dunes we found an amazing bird guarding her nest. I didn't know she was there and she started making these weird sounds at me and ruffling her feathers..... sorry birdie:)It was sooooo freaking terrible coming home from the Outer Banks!!!! I really didn't get to spend enough time there.. 3 days wasn't enough. I payed harshly for my time spent at the beach with painful sunburns..... ALOE PLEASE! It was totally worth it though. We're halfway through summer break but I still have more to look forward to, such as my Charming Charlie party, Marron 5 concert, and more great times at Kings Dominion. We've gone there at LEAST once a week... but I shall describe full detail in another post :) I love you my people and family, and PLEASE don't forget to click on my link to freekibble.com before you leave. Save the kitties and puppies!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!