Thursday, July 14, 2011

Roller Coaster Addict


WHAT HAS THE INTIMIDATOR 305 DONE TO ME?!?! I think I am officially a roller coaster addict. I am in love with intimi305. The drop is amazing!!! It's so suspenseful going up, and then you feel the thrill on the drop. I dig the way by hair blows as I'm going down :D One of my favorite things about it is the speeeeeed. That's EXACTLY what makes me look forward to going to Kings Dominion. Along with the intimi305, there's the Dominator, Flight of Fear, Volcano, and Rebel Yell that bring COMPLETE happiness. The Drop Zone isn't a roller coaster, but it is a GREAT thrill ride. It slowly brings you up into the sky, higher than the Intimidator. When you're least expecting it, it drops everyone to the ground. It is very fast and fun however, if you have a history of getting nauxious on roller coasters, this is NOT for you. Sorry! Over all, Kings Dominion is one of the most greatest places EVER to spend time at in your free time.

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!