Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Unexpected Purchase

So this weeked, we bought something I never would've thought we'd get. On Saturday, my family and I went to Outback for dinner. GREAT PLACE TO EAT, juss sayin'. Anyways, afterwards for no apparent reason, my Dad wanted to go to Gander Mountain., so we did. If you don't know for some odd reason, it's a big sports store. We found out he actually wanted to go so he could buy himself and expensive gun, but that's not what we ended up getting. We stayed in the store looking around for an unbearable amount of time (I hate sports, sports stores, etc(except baseball)) and we ended up leaving with two kayaks. PURE AMAZINGNESS.....and totally unexpected.

1 comment:

MOMMY ROOSTER said...

I HATE GANDER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE ANIMAL HEADS ON THE WALL!!! THATS NOT NICE!!!! Anyone associated with Gander Mountain except for people who are FORCED to go there shud have THEIR heads cut off and hung on a wall! SEE HOW U FEEL!!!!! U WANT PEOPLE STARING AT UR HEAD ALL DAY WHILE U DIED FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT?!?!?

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!