Thursday, July 30, 2009

The New Nintendo DSi


I've saved up my money and finally bought a nintendo DSi! I'm so happy and it was definitely worth the wait and the money. Let me tell you about some of the cool features of this little gadget. This game system has two screens, with the bottom one being a touch screen. The games are more fun to play because of this. When your not playing it, you can close it like a book. The DSi also has a camera. The camera has two lenses, one on the outside and one inside. This allows you to either take a picture of yourself, or switch lenses and take a picture of someone else. The camera also includes lots of different settings. These include distortion, grafitti, color, color pad, frame, resemblence, emoter, and morph. I may have forgotten some or called them the wrong name, but there's so much in this that I can't remember! You may not beleive me, but there's even more in the DSi. A cool thing called DSi Sound is where you can listen to the music on your SD card and record something for ten seconds or less and then edit it to make it how you like it. At the DSi shop you can buy cool games to download to your DSi. The internet browser is free and as long as you have your internet settings confirmed you can use it. I'm actually typing from it right now! Picto chat is a cool place where you can chat and draw pictures to DS users in range of yours. DS download play is where you can play games with your friends. I think that's about it but if I forgot anything sorry because it's 10:00pm right now so I'm kinda tired lol. Thanks for reading and u try to get a DSi sometime!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!