Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adventure Day 2009

Yesterday was our 5th grade adventure day. We went to the Field House, where parents hosted fun activities for us to play. My team, the cheetahs, played Soccer, crab coccer, flag football, dodge ball, and a relay race game. It was extremely fun. My mom ran the dodgeball. That was my favorite. The relay was pretty cool too. We hopped through hula hoops, skipped with jump ropes and raced with partners. I didn't really like the flag football that much because I didn't know how to play and when I watched it looked really boring. We were originally going to have adventure day outside but it rained. But that's ok! I'm really glad we had adventure day!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!