Sunday, June 3, 2012

Last Week

I had absolutely no time to post last week, so I'm just gonna try to sum up all of the wonderous happenings in one post. The Thursday before last, I forgot to mention that I helped Olivia and Cici find a dress for formal! They were gorgeous. When Cici wanted to go into Hollister, me and Olivia acted like we were dying the entire time we were in there. That weekend I went over to my bestie, Megan's house to have a sleepover. We had so much fun, and we got in some time to work on our performance for the talent show. I also went kayaking again at some point. Last week was extremely eventful for me! Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I rode the bus to Courtland after school for mini band camp. The first day wasn't so great, but the other two were! I really love those people. Everyone was really helpful and supportive of each other. Now I know I am most DEFINITELY doing marching band in highschool. Can't wait! Friday was supposed to be field day, but there were chances of storms, so talent show day and field day got switched. I was freaking out when I found out Thurday afternoon, because I wasn't prepared at all to sing in front of a crowd. It was on my bucket list however, so no backing out for me! I found a nice dress and some jewelry that night to wear the next day and I bought the instrumental version of Payphone by Maroon 5 on iTunes. The next morning Megan and I showed up in our dresses in the auditorium. We were third to perform. When we got on stage, my hands got a little shaky. When I'm nervous and I'm trying to hide it or appear confident, it all goes to my hands for whatever reason. Anyway, no one told us when they were starting the music so we didn't have the greatest start in the world. That was okay though, because throughout the rest of the song we had very little, if not noticable at all, errors. Megan and I made the song our own by adding various harmonies and parts to the song. I was shocked when we finished because we got an unbelievable amount of cheers and smiles. Everyone was complimenting us all day about our performance. You guys really boosted my self esteem that day, I'd just like to thank you all for that! I have the most supportive friends anyone could wish for. I'd also like to thank my bestie that sang with me, you were UHMAYZUHNN GURRRLLL!!! Everyone that participated in the show on Friday was great! I luff all of you :) Amazing week, right?

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!