Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sleeping and Eating Fondant

Last night i had a sleepover with one of my besties, Olivia. It was so fun! At one point her pie went airborn. Anywayssssss, I was really tired today, so all I did was sleep. Occassionally I would get up and go steal some fondant from my Dad and bro, since they were baking a cake for some boy scout thing tomorrow. I love fondant so much! I always get to eat it because no one else likes it for whatever odd reason they may have. It's 12:00am now and I'm not really that tired since I slept all day, so I don't really have much to do. I just got done painting my nails and I guess I'm gonna try to go to sleep in a bit. I had such a wonderful lazy day.

1 comment:

Olivia freakin damien obssesed santos said...

Yah you know you love me ;)

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!