Wednesday, November 9, 2011

10 Things I Was Thinking Of On Halloween in World History

1. Should I be a man later?
2. OMG you can still see what Megan wrote in my agenda even though I covered it with SHARPIE!!!
3.I REALLY need to get ready for that debate tournament...
4. DANG IT I'm not gonna have time to get to 10.
5. Ok dude seriously why do you keep looking at me... -.-
6. I hope I don't fail the math test tomorrow!
7. Why is the substitute so LOUD?!?!?!?
8. I hope Deputy Chambers took care of that girl earlier.
9. I need chapstick.
10. YAY I had time to write 10 :D

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!