Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SAYY WHAAAAAAA?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

OK OK OK. I'm gonna take a deep breath here. Whooooooo. So. You're saying. THAT I'M FIRST CHAIR BARIOTNE IN THE ALL COUNTY BAND?!?!?!?!?!? NO FREAKING WAY. Check this out- On my prepared piece on the first slur, I sounded like "bllluuuuuuuurplurpblurp" right? I got a SUPERIOR on that. :O!!!!!! And you know how I have trouble with my chromatic? Well guess what. S U P E R I O R!!! Congrats to everyone that made the All-County Band! Also, good job to everyone that even tried out! Just because you didn't make it, don't put yourself down. You might have been good, but had a bad audition! NOOOOO big deal. Try for District anyways, it might turn out better :]

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!