Monday, August 15, 2011

Dreading... dreading....

I'm not trying to seem negative or anything, but I've been dreading a lot of things lately. Braces are coming Wednesday, I'm definitely dreading that. School is coming. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have Governor School projects to do. I'm not really looking forward to that. And then there's Monday. Schedule day. I'm as nervous as heck!!! I MUST get in classes with my friends! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3 If for whatever reason we don't get classes next year, stop by my locker every now and then, kay?

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!