Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Middle School

Yo yo yo, peeps! This is 6th grader Cassie C posting on this nice evening. I am surviving middle school! It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I haven't been stressed out or anything, it's actually pretty easy. My teachers are all pretty awesome too. They all help me understand things well and they are very nice. Even though we don't have recess in middle school, it's really fun. I'm glad I don't have to be in one classroom like in elementary school. Sitting in one chair for the whole day is really boring. In middle school, I have more freedom. With more freedom, more responsibility comes. I haven't had a problem with anything though!

I LOVE MIDDLE SCHOOL

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!